Sunday, November 27, 2011

12 Weeks!

12 weeks and 5 days today. I decided it would be fun to blog the rest of my pregnancy. My husband is skeptical.
How Far Along: 12 weeks 5 days
Total Weight Gain: 7lbs (too much too soon!)
Milestones: Baby is developing relexes and curling fingers and toes
Baby Is The Size Of: a plum
Sleep:Crazy dreams along with waking up to pee at 2:30am every night. This is less that it has been though. Lately, I'm waking up and craving toast or cereal at that time too!
Best Moment This Week: Morning Sickness is ALMOST GONE and I have more energy!!
Miss Anything?: Coffee and Lunch Meat!
Movement?: Not yet...
Food Cravings: Not very many cravings...had a serious Aunt Annie's Pretzel craving a couple weeks ago which led to a trip to Rochester to get one (or 6...some for later!)
Things That Make Me Queasy: ONIONS!
Gender Prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No! Thank God!
Symptoms: Headaches! Morning sickess is almost gone but the headaches have started! Crazy dreams and unfortunately some acne! Feel like a teenager again!
Inny or Outy: Belly Button is still in!
Wedding Band On or Off: On
Mood Most Of The Time: I would say happy...ask my husband though!
Looking Forward To: The Second Trimester

No comments:

Post a Comment