Wednesday, March 14, 2012

29 Weeks!


How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 29 lbs
Milestones: Baby is gaining more and more fat. He weighs in somewhere between 2.5 and 3.5lbs and measures between 15 and 17 inches long! 
Baby Is The Size Of: an Acorn Squash
Sleep: Sleep has been really good this week. I really want to sleep on my back though and am getting very sick of sleeping on my side.  
Best Moment This Week: It was a VERY exciting week at the Ostrom household! Our stroller/car seat travel system came. We just need to get it in the car now! The instruction manual is like a novel! Our gDiapers came! I can't wait to see his little butt in them! Also...our childbirth educator agreed to be our Doula!  
Miss Anything?: I miss sleeping on my back, being able to bend over and pick things up off the floor, walking without being winded, coffee, and being able to go to the closet in the morning and just get dressed! It's a chore and NOTHING FITS!!
Movement?: Lots and lots of movements and hiccups! 
Food Cravings: Still not really having any cravings. Still really like Grape Whole Fruit Bars. I have really like vanilla yogurt with raspberries and granola lately too. 
Things That Make Me Queasy: Not really queasy anymore. Sometimes my stomach is a little upset in the morning when I need to eat, but that's about it. My stomach hurts when I'm sitting sometimes too, like on the couch, because it's so squished now!
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks daily! Nothing serious or strong, but my uterus is definitely getting those muscles ready for the real deal!
Symptoms: Still having lots of heartburn and stretching. Braxton Hicks contractions are daily, but not strong. I'm peeing all of the time and winded when I walk a ways! I'm really congested lately and not sure if it's allergies from this gorgeous spring weather we are having very early, or pregnancy, or a cold! 
Inny or Outy: Flat, flat, flat. It pops out now and then but mostly it's flat. 
Wedding Band On or Off:  It's off, but not because I can't wear it. It drives me crazy that it is slightly tighter and my claustrophobia sets in and I have a small panic attack. It's just easier to leave it off.  
Mood Most Of The Time: I've been very happy lately. It's getting very close now so my emotions are a mix of excited, nervous, anxious and overwhelmed all at the same time, but mostly....we are super excited for Graysen to be here!
Looking Forward To: Finishing the nursery, talking with our Doula and the upcoming showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment