Wednesday, February 22, 2012

26 Weeks!


How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 26 lbs...YIKES!
Milestones: Baby's eyes are forming and will soon be blinking. His eyelashes are already formed and ready to bat! 
Baby Is The Size Of: a Head of Lettuce
Sleep: Sleep is better but not great. I have been snoring still according to Tim. I have a lot of heartburn and night and get up to use the bathroom a lot!! I can't complain though because it could be so much worse!
Best Moment This Week: Getting paint for the nursery along with some new/gently used clothes for him! Had a Dr. appointment and found out Graysen is growing and doing well! Having a night away with my husband! Oh...and Chuck and Julie! :) 
Miss Anything?:Oh goodness, where to start. I miss being able to sit on the couch and eat off the coffee table without my ribs in excruciating pain. (Guess it's not all bad...I should use the table anyway!) I miss being able to bend down to pick up something without grunting and it taking an immense amount of effort. Good thing Kindergartners love to help!!    
Movement?: Still a ton of movement. I'm pretty sure he's having a party in there and we weren't invited! We are seeing his movements on the outside now!
Food Cravings: Still really liking Mexican food! Not really craving anything anymore but DID get a fried bologna sandwich last night which was AAAAAMAZING!!!!!!!!
Things That Make Me Queasy: The queasiness had subsided, but this last week, I'm not sure if it was a bug or my morning/all day sickness coming back. Today was better so fingers crossed that it was just a little bug! 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks contractions are happening now and then but nothing to worry about. Dr. says my cervix is still closed tightly and as long as they are not consistent and progressively stronger, they are fine! Just practicing for the real deal!
Symptoms: Indigestion/heartburn after eating. Doesn't matter what it is...I get heartburn! Tums are in my purse at all times. Lots of rib pain. I think my uterus is growing up instead of out. Also, it feels like my pubic bone is splitting in two. Dr. says that it basically is! Great!!! :/
Inny or Outy: Flat. It pops out sometimes depending on the position I'm laying in. Belly buttons gross Tim out and the other night as we were laying there WATCHING him move, my belly button was half-way out and Tim put his hand on it to cover it so he couldn't see it. It made me laugh and he freaked out because when I laughed it made it pop in and out on his hand, which made me laugh more. You had to be there but it was hilarious to watch a grown man freak out about a belly button! :) One more reason I love him!!!! 
Wedding Band On or Off:  I could still wear it but took it off because it was getting tight at times. It was just easier to leave it off. I'm claustrophobic and the tight feeling was freaking me out a little. 
Mood Most Of The Time: Happy for the most part. I can tell my hormones are starting to kick in again though. 
Looking Forward To: Getting the nursery ready! I'll post pictures as we go. Marit and I are quilting our baby quilts on Sunday. I can't wait to have that done too! Also...baby showers are coming to starting to help plan those is exciting as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment