Tuesday, December 27, 2011

17 Weeks!




How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 12lbs or so
Milestones: Baby is moving like crazy and can hear/recognize voices.
Baby Is The Size Of: an onion
Sleep:Still not the best sleep. Tim and I stayed in a hotel last night because I had an ultrasound appointment at 7:30 this morning in Rochester, which is an hour away. I slept better there. I think their bed was harder and it was also a king instead of a queen so the 6 pillows I had (literally) weren't in his way. No leg cramps last night either. That's a plus. Lately I've been having bad leg/hip cramps. Hoping the prenatal yoga/pilates will help. I really need to order an actual pregnancy pillow.
Best Moment This Week: I had an ultrasound to look for kidney or gall stones. Found no stones so that was a plus and convinced the ultrasound tech to print a picture of the baby for us even though that's not why I was there. We find out in 2 weeks if it's a boy or a girl!
Miss Anything?: Coffee and Lunch Meat STILL!! Sleeping on my back! 
Movement?: YES! December 17th I felt the first movement. Or...I knew it really was the baby. I think I had been feeling it before but was so faint that I wasn't sure. Definitely feeling the baby now though and it's amazing!
Food Cravings: Toast with cream cheese, Auntie Anne's pretzels, Coffee, Lunch Meat
Things That Make Me Queasy: Raw onions and red meat, especially meat that is in the fridge and you open the container...basically just the smell of meat!
Gender Prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Heartburn still and indigestion. I have also been having horrible gallbladder attacks which is why I had the ultrasound today. Didn't find anything so have to watch what I eat and eat small meals more often. Pregnancy wise though...feeling MUCH better. Occassional sinus headaches but Dr. said that was normal too!
Inny or Outy: Belly Button is still in!
Wedding Band On or Off: On
Mood Most Of The Time: HAPPY!
Looking Forward To: Finding out if it's a he or a she!

No comments:

Post a Comment