Thursday, December 8, 2011

14 weeks!

How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 9-101lbs
Milestones: Baby's sucking toes and fingers and kidneys are functioning.
Baby Is The Size Of: a lemon
Sleep:Still having crazy dreams but not getting up as much to pee. It's around 3:30am now. It's hard trying to find a comfortable position now though. It's hard to stay on your side all night even with a pillow behind you, between your legs....
Best Moment This Week: Continuing to listen to the heartbeat and making it to the 2nd trimester!!
Miss Anything?: Coffee and Lunch Meat STILL!! 
Movement?: Not yet...
Food Cravings: Still not very many cravings. If I do crave anything it's usually carbs like toast with butter.
Things That Make Me Queasy: ONIONS!
Gender Prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Headaches and heartburn. I'm really stuffed up and have been getting more bloody noses. Dr. says that's part of it. At least I'm not nauseaus ALL DAY LONG!
Inny or Outy: Belly Button is still in!
Wedding Band On or Off: On
Mood Most Of The Time: HAPPY!
Looking Forward To: Our next Dr. appointment on the 16th. I year ago on the 16th Tim proposed and now a year later, we are married and will be at the Dr. listening to our baby's heartbeat! :)

2 comments:

  1. I know when you're having a baby that everyone has their two cents... thought I'd give some pointers... you can disregard the following if you just want to figure it out on your own. :o)

    Morning sickness - I only threw up a few times, but felt nauseous a lot - lemon drops helped me. I hate lemon flavored things, but while pregnant - it was so delicious!

    I also had headaches and the bloody noses were unbelievable.... I had a hard time trying to figure out if it was due to the pregnancy or the season... thinking it was both. Just wait til you get the bleeding gums - you won't ever want to floss again. :(

    It's all worth it when the little baby smiles. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann! Yes, Lemon is surprisingly helpful. Not sure why because I never liked lemon anything really before being pregnant. My mom made these lemon cookies and I was like gross...well then I ate one and now I can't stay away from them! Pregnancy is weird!

    The headaches are ridiculous. Regular Tylenol does NOTHING either. Oh...and the bleeding gums have already started! Guess bloody noses and bloody gums are a trade-off for no periods! :)

    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete