Saturday, April 7, 2012

Baby Bag for the Hospital

Hey bloggers! Here is a look inside the Baby Bag for the Hospital. There are still a couple things to put in yet and my bag is not packed. When it is though, I will post pictures. I also have just a couple finishing touches to put on the nursery as well so when those are done, I can post the final result! :) 


1- Sleep sack from Grandma Armstrong for those possibly cold days/nights
2 - Sleep and play with hat to stay cozy and warm
3 - Multiple onsies with matching hats, socks, and mittens 
We'll be there 2 days and you never know with babies how many they'll go through!
4 - Coming home outfit with hat, socks, and mittens
5 - Newborn Diaper, Wipes, and Ointment
Yes, they will have these, but they are in the bag anyway. Also, we are going to be using these awesomely adorable cloth diapers, but for the first couple days (when the "black stuff" comes out) we'll be using disposables as to not "ruin" the cloth ones. Also, someone has given us quite a few newborn disposables.
6 - Diaper Bag to hold it all
7 - Birth Plan
This is VERY IMPORTANT! We have multiple copies in the diaper bag, my bag, our Doula has one, as does the hospital. This will just ensure that everyone is on the same page when things get crazy!
8 - NOT PICTURED: A couple receiving blankets and the quilt I made
(Pictures of the quilt will be uploaded soon also now that it's FINALLY finished!)
9 - NOT PICTURED: Boppy Pillow, bottles (just in case) 
  

4 comments:

  1. Something I've learned from the last two times I gave birth-bring a foldup reusable shopping bag or some other type of bag that folds up small to carry all the gifts home in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...P.S. Hannah, I LOVE your adorable clothes! I don't know if I've told you that at the many many craft shows! :)

      Delete
    2. And yes, that is one thing that is in the bag that I didn't take out to put in the picture and we always have two in the car! Thanks!! I couldn't live without them! Shopping, groceries, etc!

      Delete
  2. I actually didn't need much clothing or receiving blankets at the hospitals I delivered at, they supplied them. Nail clippers! We had to cut all three of ours at the hospital they were so long when they came out :) Nursing pads and a "sleeping" nursing bra for comfort. You will need more items than he will need.

    ReplyDelete