Thursday, December 15, 2011

15 Weeks!

How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 10-11lbs
Milestones: Baby is squirming around and even hiccupping!
Baby Is The Size Of: a navel orange
Sleep:Not going so well. It's ok sleep (besides all the dreaming) until about 4am then I'm up peeing and don't fall back asleep. Hips hurt at night from having to sleep on my side all of the time. I miss sleeping on my stomach/back! I guess I need an actual pregnancy pillow instead of one between my legs, one behind me, one in front etc...
Best Moment This Week: Got Denise Austin's Pregnancy workout along with prenatal pilates. Can't wait to be one hot mamma!! :) I should probably use them...
Miss Anything?: Coffee and Lunch Meat STILL!! Sleeping on my back! 
Movement?: Not yet...though it's apparently happening a lot in there already!
Food Cravings: Toast, peppermint ice cream, cream cheese, a lot of carbs!
Things That Make Me Queasy: Raw onions and red meat, especially meat that is in the fridge and you open the container...basically just the smell of meat!
Gender Prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Heartburn, Stretching pains & Headaches...they were really bad this week. Had to miss work on Tuesday because of horrible headaches/congestion. The pressue was too much to deal with along with 23 kindergarteners for 8 hours! Stinks when you can't take anything either!
Inny or Outy: Belly Button is still in!
Wedding Band On or Off: On
Mood Most Of The Time: HAPPY!
Looking Forward To: Our next Dr. appointment tomorrow and scheduling our ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment