Wednesday, January 25, 2012

21 Weeks 4 Days!



How Far Along: 21 Weeks  4 Days
Total Weight Gain: 18-20 lbs
Milestones: Baby's digestive system is developing.  
Baby Is The Size Of: a Banana
Sleep: Sleep is so so. We got a new bed yesterday so that's nice. We finally have a king and it's firm. Our other bed was WAY TOO SOFT. I still love my Leachco Back & Belly pillow. I'm up peeing, having weird dreams and just can't sleep. I think my body is getting ready for the sleepless nights to come sooner than I know! My hips and knees have been hurting a little lately too. I think it's the extra weight. 
Best Moment This Week: Finding out that Graysen's cysts are almost gone!!! Just a little puddle of fluid left on the left side where a cysts was and the one on the right is completely gone!
Miss Anything?: Coffee and Lunch Meat STILL!! Sleeping on my back! We had my grandpa's funeral today and they had cold meat sandwiches. I had to have cheese on a bun & cake. 
Movement?: Graysen is still VERY ACTIVE. My short torso makes it hard for him to get around...so you'd think! His feet get stuck under my ribs already. He is still managing to get in those somersaults though! 
Food Cravings: Toast with cream cheese, Auntie Anne's pretzels, Lunch Meat, Cookies & Cream Ice Cream, Cinnamon anything! Cinnamon Rolls, Cinnabon Cereal, etc.
Things That Make Me Queasy: Raw meat, Onions, Pledge, Our dog's smelly gas!
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: I think I had a Braxton Hicks contraction today but nothing serious. 
Symptoms: Grandma informed me yesterday, "You're really coming out!" Well...she's right. My belly is popping out and getting bigger every day! I'm feeling the stretching ligaments too! His feet like I said earlier, get stuck under my ribs so that's kind of uncomfortable at times. Otherwise...I'm feeling pretty good. I wish my acne would clear up! I didn't break out this bad during puberty! I thought "Never looked better!" with a boy! WRONG!!! Though my uncle keeps telling me, "Pregnancy suits you! You look good!"
Inny or Outy: Belly Button is getting flatter but still in slightly.
Wedding Band On or Off:  On though it's getting tighter. 
Mood Most Of The Time: HAPPY now that we've found out Graysen is going to be ok and got good results at our level 2 ultrasound. Still very tired from the stresses we've had the last couple weeks between Graysen's cysts and my grandfather getting very sick and passing away. 
Looking Forward To: Getting the nursery ready! I'll post pictures as we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment