Tuesday, January 3, 2012

18 Weeks!


How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 14lbs or so
Milestones: Baby is kicking like a UFC fighter and practicing sucking.
Baby Is The Size Of: a Sweet Potato
Sleep:My Leachco Back & Belly Pillow is on the way!!! I'm so excited! This should mean better sleep. Sleep has not been horrible but it's so hard to find a comfortable position that doesn't make my hips & knees hurt. Hopefully it will fit on our bed!!! :)
Best Moment This Week: Ordering my pregnancy pillow and continually feeling Baby Ostrom practicing kicks, punches and what feels like elbow smashes!! I think the baby thinks its a cage fighter and my uterus is the cage!!
Miss Anything?: Coffee and Lunch Meat STILL!! Sleeping on my back! 
Movement?: YES! All the time. Sometimes it's faint and other times I swear it's doing somersaults in there!
Food Cravings: Toast with cream cheese, Auntie Anne's pretzels, Lunch Meat, Ice Cream...cookies & cream, peppermint, you name it!! I was on Pinerest the other day and I think I pinned 5 recipes for cinnamon rolls!! Dang it...now I really want a cinnamon roll!
Things That Make Me Queasy: Still the smell of raw meat! Tim was using Pledge the other day and I thought I was going to vomit, the smell was so strong. (At least he was cleaning so...I'm not going to complain too much!) I also went to my Mother-In-Law's to get leftover Ribs/Saurkraut from New Year's Day for Tim and yep...there was another queasy-inducing smell!
Gender Prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Had a lot of indigestion this week. Not so much heartburn but burping up acid. I'm getting some leg cramps at night despite the large amounts of water I'm drinking and the bananas. Hopefully this new pillow will help. My belly has "popped" as my friends tell me this week also. Looks more like a "baby belly" and less like a "beer belly"! Although...my friend, Tonya, just informed me today that the phrase "baby belly" has been outlawed now at Michigan's Lake Superior State University from the Queen's English for its misuse, overuse and general uselessness! Huh...I'm still going to call it a baby bump!
Inny or Outy: Belly Button is still in!
Wedding Band On or Off: On
Mood Most Of The Time: HAPPY!
Looking Forward To: Finding out if it's a he or a she in ONE WEEK and having our Gender Reveal Party for our friends/family!

No comments:

Post a Comment