Sunday, May 6, 2012

36 Weeks and... Another Shower!


How Far Along: 36 Weeks 4 Days
Total Weight Gain: 35 lbs approx. 
Milestones: Baby's getting closer and closer to breathing on his own and his liver and kidneys are in working order. His circulatory system and immune system are good to go as well!
Baby Is The Size Of: a Honeydew Melon!
Sleep:Sleep still stinks. Last night was a good night, but I'm not sure why. Besides getting up to pee all the time and trying to find a comfortable position, my mind won't shut off! I know it will only be in like 2 hour chunks, but at least sleep will be more comfortable after he comes!
Best Moment This Week: My wonderful friend Cassie, threw a kick-ass baby shower for me with the help of a few other friends. I have the best friends ever!!! I'll put pictures at the bottom!
Miss Anything?: I still miss coffee, lunch meat and being able to bend over/sit/walk/sleep/etc with ease!! Things are getting very uncomfortable!
Movement?:He's moving a lot. It's different though and really hurts when he does. It's more like he's adjusting himself and it's big turns instead of kicks. 
Food Cravings: No cravings...did make Auntie Anne's Pretzels today from scratch. Those were one of my cravings in the beginning. Still love them!!
Things That Make Me Queasy: No queasiness overall!
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: No real labor signs. We have an appointment tomorrow and they'll be checking to see if I'm dilated yet. I can feel him moving lower and lower and I'm having stronger Braxton Hicks contractions. I am also having a lot of pelvic pain/pressure. 
Symptoms: Name a symptom and I have it. Heartburn, indigestion, aches, pains, pelvic pain/pressure, sore legs and feet, mild swelling, shortness of breathe...the other night, the stabbing heartburn was back. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the position I was sleeping or not, but again, it shot me out of bed and was a constant stabbing for about an hour. :( I'll be glad to be done with that!
Inny or Outy: Out!
Wedding Band On or Off:  Off, but I can still wear it. It just bugs me since it's tighter than it used to be.  
Mood Most Of The Time: Happy, anxious, nervous, excited...I'm every emotion rolled into one right now. I'm so ready for him to be here, but still trying to get the last minute things in order since he could come any day now. 
Looking Forward To: Graysen being here and our landscaping done!!!




I said I would post pictures of my last shower, 
so...here they are. 
I love these girls! College roommates!


Cassie made some scrumptious food!

Gracie made it too!

Another college roomie!







Opening presents begins...


This is an awesome book that my friend, Heidi gave us. It actually flashes like a real camera!




More books! Everyone brought a book instead of a card! Love that!

One of two Boppys!


Our baby carrier!

"The Poky Little Puppy"...a true classic! One of my favorites as a child. Lindsi even gave an "antique" copy! 




Hmmm...awesome wrapping Lindsey! This took a lot of physics she informed us! :) 

Yay!! A Bumbo!  
Cassie commented at this time that baby things have the dumbest names..."Boppy, Bumbo, Tiddliwinks..."

Bad picture but shows my excitement over everything! I love my friends!


Thanks for a great shower Cass!


I have the best friends...EVER!




No comments:

Post a Comment