Sunday, April 29, 2012

35 Weeks!


How Far Along: 35 Weeks 4 Days
Total Weight Gain: 35 lbs approx. 
Milestones: Baby's hearing is fully developed and his testes are fully descended!
Baby Is The Size Of: a Butternut Squash
Sleep: Sleep is awful. I cannot get comfortable...jumbo pillow or no pillow. I just want to sleep on my back!!!!!!!! I've also been up thinking/stressing about some other things lately which doesn't help! I seems like when I get up to use the bathroom around 3am that I never go back to sleep. My mind/body won't let me!
Best Moment This Week: Getting to have lunch with a great friend who is also pregnant! Tim also fixed the closet door in the nursery so it stays shut and hung up the hook rack. I also bought a super adorable lion hat for him to wear in his newborn pictures!
Miss Anything?: Still miss my non-pregnant body right now. I love my pregnant body and how amazing the whole thing is, but I want to be able to bend over and pick things up. I want to be able to walk up the stairs or get in and out of bed without getting winded. 4 1/2 weeks left!
Movement?:Movement has slowed down a little. He still moves a lot but it's so tight in there and he's making his way down for his big reveal. When he does move, it's more like he's turning over or adjusting instead of kicking and frankly, it kind of hurts. Sometimes he ''tickles'' under my belly. That's a weird feeling. 
Food Cravings: Still no cravings and still hard to eat big meals. I can't weight for the pressure to be off my stomach/ribs/lungs/intestines.... 
Things That Make Me Queasy: No queasiness overall!
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: No true labor signs necessarily, but having contractions daily and can feel my pelvic bone stretching and getting ready. I think I may be slowly losing my mucus plug as well. For some of you that may seem like TMI, but it's funny how being pregnant, you find yourself using words like perineum and mucus plug/discharge etc. without hesitation!! :/
Symptoms: Basically, my body is ready to be done with being pregnant! Shortness of breath,aches, pains, tiredness, I have it all! I guess I can't complain too much, because it could be worse, but I'm ready for him to be here and to not feel like this anymore!  
Inny or Outy: Out!
Wedding Band On or Off:  Off, but I can still wear it. It just bugs me since it's tighter than it used to be.  
Mood Most Of The Time: Happy overall. This was a long week. My emotions are obviously a little more sensitive than normal and I had my moments of weakness this week. Little things are a big deal lately and this is a very stressful time of the year at school. I'm just trying to relax and take things one day at a time...though I am trying to get ahead and things ready in case I do go into labor and have to have a sub come in at any given moment!
Looking Forward To: Graysen being here and my shower on Saturday!



2 comments:

  1. They say that the time you are awake the most (mind racing/peeing, etc) is the time the baby will be born :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm we shall see! I never heard that but makes sense! He will probably decide to come during school! Kindergarten graduation is my due date! :/

    ReplyDelete