Sunday, April 8, 2012

32 Weeks!

HAPPY EASTER! 
Our little Easter Bunny is hopping away in Mommy's tummy. It's getting very crowded in there! 


How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 30 lbs approx. 
Milestones: Baby is head down and getting ready for the big descent! 
Baby Is The Size Of: a Squash OR a little bunny (since it's Easter!) 
Sleep: Sleep SUCKS! I know I said it was ok last week but my sciatic has been KILLING me at night. I have to change positions often and then it doesn't help. Getting out of bed in the middle of the night to pee is a major chore too! 
Best Moment This Week: Going to the Dr, listening to his little heartbeat and making our next few appointments! We are almost to the every week appointments! 
Miss Anything?: I miss being able to move without getting out of breath and to not have my stomach hurt. I think it's getting squished even more and so there is a lot of pressure being put on it. 
Movement?: TONS of movement. Not so much kicking anymore because it's very tight quarters in there! You can see my belly go crazy and alien like and he shifts around it there!
Food Cravings: No cravings. It's actually hard to eat sometimes now because my stomach is squished even more than it was!   
Things That Make Me Queasy: I wish I could say no queasiness still, but queasiness is coming back again at night! :( 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: Still having Braxton Hicks. No real labor though and they are nothing that hold me back from anything. 
Symptoms: Still having stretching pains, heartburn and pelvic pains. It also hurts when he moves sometimes. A LOT OF SCIATIC PAIN! I think he is sitting on a nerve! 
Inny or Outy: It's basically out. Sometimes it's flat and sometimes it's half out but basically...out!
Wedding Band On or Off:  It's off, but not because I can't wear it. It drives me crazy that it is slightly tighter and my claustrophobia sets in and I have a small panic attack. It's just easier to leave it off.  
Mood Most Of The Time: Extremely happy! During this pregnancy, I find myself laughing at things that aren't really THAT funny, but I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying and ALMOST peeing my pants! These pictures of funny cats were one of the things that made me really laugh hard!
Cats With Invisible Things
Looking Forward To: The upcoming showers and continuing to get things ready for Graysen's arrival!


No comments:

Post a Comment