Sunday, April 22, 2012

34 Weeks!


How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 34 lbs approx. 
Milestones: Baby is recognizing songs and urinating a PINT a day!
Baby Is The Size Of: a Durian Fruit
Sleep: Sleep is still not my favorite time. It's great when I get sleep, but getting comfortable is nearly impossible now!
Best Moment This Week: Having 2 showers, getting the nursery finished, and putting things away!!
Miss Anything?: I miss knowing what a non-pregnant body feels like. I miss being able to walk up the stairs...hell...just walk across the room without getting winded and having to pee...again! 
Movement?:Still tons of movement. It's more regular movement and it's still uncomfortable when he turns over. 
Food Cravings: No cravings. It's actually hard to eat sometimes now because my stomach is squished even more than it was!   
Things That Make Me Queasy: No queasiness overall!
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: Still  Braxton Hicks daily basically. My uterus is just an overachiever I guess! :) 
Symptoms: Well, I am having a lot of hip/tailbone pain lately. I think the extra weight is really putting pressure on things. Heartburn and indigestion are a daily thing. My pubic bone is still really sore and I don't even want to separate my legs to walk at the end of the day. Overall, I feel really good I guess considering I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant! Sitting is very uncomfortable so standing is really my preference!  
Inny or Outy: Out!
Wedding Band On or Off:  Off, but I can still wear it. It just bugs me since it's tighter than it used to be.  
Mood Most Of The Time: Mainly happy. I'm excited for Graysen's arrival but anxious for all of the things that still need to get done. Most of them are not baby things either! 
Looking Forward To: Graysen being here!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment