Saturday, April 14, 2012

33 Weeks!


How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 31 lbs approx. 
Milestones: Baby's bones are hardening and he is going through MAJOR brain development!
Baby Is The Size Of: a Honeydew Melon
Sleep: Sleep is still pretty crappy. it's what I look forward to since I'm wiped out at the end of the day, but I also dread it because it's so painful! My ribs hurt, my sciatic hurts, I get heartburn and turning over/changing positions is like a marathon event! Not to mention...crazy dreams again!
Best Moment This Week: Getting my 31 bags so I could get the hospital bags packed and getting the phone call that our glider cushions are done! Picking them up tomorrow and I can't wait! One more thing to get for the nursery and then I'll post pictures! :) 
Miss Anything?: I miss knowing what a non-pregnant body feels like. I miss being able to walk up the stairs...hell...just walk across the room without getting winded and having to pee...again! 
Movement?: Lots and lots of movement! It's very cramped so all of his turning is painful sometimes. It will be weird in a few weeks to not feel that anymore...I'm going to miss it, but I'm so excited to have him here moving on the outside!! 
Food Cravings: No cravings. It's actually hard to eat sometimes now because my stomach is squished even more than it was!   
Things That Make Me Queasy: I wish I could say no queasiness still, but queasiness is coming back again at night and right away in the morning! 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: Still some Braxton Hicks. I keep telling myself that it's just getting ready for the real deal! Practice makes perfect...RIGHT?????
Symptoms: Where do I start?? Rib pain, stretching pain, sciatic pain, pelvic bone pain, Braxton Hicks, slight swelling in my feet :(, heartburn, shortness of breath, frequent trips to the bathroom...I'm definitely feeling 8 months pregnant now!! That surge of energy I had is slowly wearing away! 
Inny or Outy: It's basically out. Sometimes it's flat and sometimes it's half out but basically...out!
Wedding Band On or Off:  It's off, but not because I can't wear it. It drives me crazy that it is slightly tighter and my claustrophobia sets in and I have a small panic attack. It's just easier to leave it off.  
Mood Most Of The Time: Happy overall. I do get crabby though at night...I'm exhausted and sore. My poor husband gets the brunt of it, but he handles it well! He knows it's just the pregnancy talking! :) 
Looking Forward To: The upcoming showers and continuing to get things ready for Graysen's arrival!





No comments:

Post a Comment